The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us", refers to WAZiiR or Unisync Communication Pvt. Ltd. "Party", "Parties" refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. By becoming a registered user of WAZiiR, you agree to be contacted by WAZiiR and our affiliates via communication modes including but not limited to email, SMS, MMS, and telephonic calls.
WAZiiR reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
WAZiiR has tied up with a third party enabler for the recharge. WAZiiR is not responsible for any delay, pricing or cancellation of recharge from mobile operators end. Though, best efforts are made to keep the service above acceptance levels.
User is solely responsible for the selection of mobile operator and the recharge amount. WAZiiR is not responsible for talk-time given against recharge done through WAZiiR.in as this is purely at mobile operator's disposal.
1. WAZiiR is only a ticket seller. It does not operate the travel services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of operators, departure times and prices to customers, it has tied up with many operators and service providers.
2. WAZiiR advice to customers is to choose operators they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
WAZiiR responsibilities include:
WAZiiR responsibilities do not include:
3. The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. However, the transport will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
4. For any kind of journey inconvenience and cancellation issues, contact us within 15 days of Journey date, else request would not be entertained.
5. Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding:
6. Change of transport: In case the operator changes the type of transport due to some reason, WAZiiR will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customers in 24 hours of the journey.
7. Cancellation Policy: Read the ticket cancellation policy carefully. Tickets will be cancelled as per the cancellation policy mentioned with the ticket. The transaction charges will not be refunded in the event of ticket cancellation
8. Refund policy mentioned on the ticket is indicative. The actual cancellation charges are determined by operators and providers at the actual time of cancellation. WAZiiR has no role in governing the cancellation charges.
9. Cancellation charges are calculated on the actual fare of the ticket. If any discount coupons are used while purchasing the ticket, the discounted value would be used to calculate the refund amount when a ticket is cancelled.
10. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, Contact Support@Waziir.com
11. Amenities for this transporter as shown on WAZiiR have been configured and provided by the operator. These amenities will be provided unless there are some exceptions on certain days. Please note that WAZiiR provides this information in good faith to help passengers to make an informed decision. Provision of video, air conditioning and any such other services mentioned by WAZiiR travel partners in the transport is their own responsibility. Any refunds / claims due to non-functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the operator.
12. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSES WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER LIABILITY ARISES DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF CONTRACT, VIOLATION OF STATUTE, MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR USING THE PORTION OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE GIVING RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION OR FIVE THOUSAND RUPEES (RS.5000), WHICHEVER IS LESSER.
All sales are final with no refund or exchange permitted. You are responsible for the payment of the mobile number or DTH account number or bill payment and all charges that result from these payments. We shall not be responsible for any payment for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number or bill payment number. In case, money has been charged to your card or bank account or pre-paid payment instrument and a payment/service is not delivered by the service provider within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us regarding the same by sending an email to Support@waziir.com.
Please include in the email the following details the mobile number or DTH account number or bill payment number, service provider name, payment value, transaction date and order number. We shall investigate such incidents and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account or pre-paid payment instrument without delivery of the payment/service then you will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your email. All refunds will be credited to your card or bank account or the WAZiiR Balance. We shall have the sole discretion to determine the mode of reversal from the above mentioned options.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company's literature; and
excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
All transactions on the WAZiiR website, monetary and otherwise, are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-reversible, save and except in the event of proven gross negligence on the part of WAZiiR or its representatives, in which event the user agrees that the user shall only be entitled to a refund of the amount actually paid by the user and actually received by WAZiiR with respect to the recharge done by the user.
This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if WAZiiR has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, WAZiiR liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent of the amount actually paid for by any user while availing any of the services on the WAZiiR Mobile Application.
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. User is required to check terms and conditions at every visit. No notification communication will be done subject to change in terms and conditions.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of god, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
All the terms and conditions between you and WAZiiR.in shall be governed by the law of India. By visiting WAZiiR.in, you agree to the laws. Any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and WAZiiR.in or its affiliates is subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only.
Unisync Communication Private Limited
R-20, Nehru Enclave, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow